I know there are a few serious programmers using Radio3, so I'm going to explain what I've learned about possible sources of the data-losing bug we're seeing.
There are two places where the contents of your storage can change.
When you post something.
When you change settings.
So just before doing both those things, the app reloads the data. On a reasonable net connection this takes about 1/4 second. Not something to worry about.
The other place Radio3 loads the data is at startup.
I'm carefully analyzing how it works, and I've found one place where there's a race condition, where theoretically we can update the data before it's been loaded. That's is almost certainly how we're losing data.
In the v0.46, that race condition is eliminated.
Now there's another thing I'm doing that should make the data loss impossible, at least this way. A bit of sloppy too-quick programming, meant that if it fails to load the data, it wipes it out. I think this is less likely than it sounds, but I've fixed this too. Instead of continuing after an error (the sloppy programming), it puts up an unmissable error dialog, which relays the message from the server, and asks the user to reload the page.
Instead of losing data, you'll get the dialog. I'm hoping people will take a screen shot of the dialog, if they see it and post it to the list.